Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

October Brawl Fest!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus

Lazerus

October Brawl Fest! Empty
PostSubject: October Brawl Fest!   October Brawl Fest! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:47 pm

October Brawl Fest.
Hosted by Lazerus/Ak staff.
Clan Aeon Kairos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Details

*NOTE*- To join overall in most of the tournaments please insert the date, and which tournament you want to join. Also include your name/team name if its a team tournament, and also what time your at (est, pacific, est, and etc)

Hello fellow tournament goers, and fellow clan members! I am Lazerus, and let me be the first to tell you that your in for a "trick!,and Treat!" Hahaha, get it? Trick or trick? I guess I am only one with an sensible humor. Moving on though! Your here to sign up for lovely tournaments? right? I hope because if your here to file complaints, then your in the wrong place. So let me explain some simple things ladies, and gents->

• Firstly, we are playing Super Smash Bro's Brawl. Not Super Smash Bro's Melee, or Super Smash Bro's Kitten madness. So make sure you have an workable Wii, controller(varies- Wii mote/Wii mote knack/Game Cube), and copy of SSBB

• Secondly, one of the far most important rules I have to stress is no bad sportsmanship! Why? Well lets just infer that people will not be very happy apples! But please respectfully control your mood regardless of lost, or victory. You will be warned by staff if you out of line, and will be ejected from the tournaments if you continue displaying poor lack of positive attitude. Goes for braggers as well.

• Thirdly, and last rule I must include to the verbal list is please refer to the list if you need help. Now staff members, and I will assist if need be, But if the questions, or request are very simple, and repeating then please look at this page for guidance. It will provide all the need to know knowledge from how to sign up, to lastly how to find out the time to arrive at the tournament.

Alright those are the 3 prime verbal guide lines to assist you on what to first do, and also follow. Next section will describe the tournament types, and also listing for you to find out the times of when, and what date to come.
----------------------------------------------------------
Tournament Details, and Listings

Date/Time- Saturday 10th of October/10/10/09- Central: 5:00 PM- Till final Victor.
Tournament type- 2v2 doubles
Tournament format- Single elimination, Set time; 2:00 minutes, Stocks;3
Tournament rules- No items allowed at anytime, No more then 3 or less stocks in play, time must remain at 2:00 minutes no longer or shorter, if lag is unplayable then lag player/team will be seeded out, and be removed, No last minute joining, No switching at last minute, Counter picks are allowed, Maps banned are 75m, Super Bros, Jungle Japes, and any selected chose of the loser team/player.
Prizes- N/A at moment.

Date/Time- Saturday 17th of October/10/17/09- Central: 8:00 PM- Till final Victor.
Tournament type- 1vs1 singles
Tournament format- Round Robin, Set time; 2:00 minutes, Stocks;3 stocks in play, time must remain at 2:00 minutes no longer or shorter, if lag is unplayable then lag player/team will be seeded out, and be removed, No last minute joining, No switching at last minute, Counter picks are allowed, Maps banned are 75m, Super Bros, Jungle Japes, and any selected chose of the loser team/player.
Prizes- N/A at moment.

*NOTE*-I will update tournament listings as time passes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Extras, and Credits

Credit to Clan AK's staff- Raiden/Sync, Jigmon, Magenta, Death, and etc.

Extras!-> Now if your still reading, then please listen up for the theme of the tournament. This is a Halloween bash, and with that being said, Lets see if we can't get spooky! Now if you haven't seen the new motion picture that hit theaters near you "ZombieLand" Then I implore you to pay to see this masterpiece of comedic horror fun! Here is a trailer, and please check out www.ProjectG33k.org to see my review on the movie this October 9th!

Link-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW3RHnJzHjY&feature=channel

Last edited by Lazerus on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating listing.)
Back to top Go down
http://projectg33k.org/
xskullfirex4!

October Brawl Fest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Brawl Fest!   October Brawl Fest! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm

I would like to join the first tournament
Saturday 10th of October
2vs2 Doubles
Team: Zwei and Skull
Name: Schismatic Mercenaries
I live in New Jersey so Eastern
Haou is in Eastern as well

I still don't know if Haou will agree to this but we said we needed 2vs2 practice so we can use this
Back to top Go down
https://aeonkairos.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile

October Brawl Fest!
Page 1 of 1