Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

Hello, it's Imma.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imma Nimma

Imma Nimma

Hello, it's Imma. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, it's Imma.   Hello, it's Imma. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:06 am

Hello everyone. Well, I asked Sync where to put an introduction and he said here, so I put it here.

Anyway, my name is actually Imma. It truly is. Those of you who are wondering, "How on earth do you pronounce that name??" You pronounce it similar to emma but with more of a short I sound, as in it, is, in.

About myself, I am kinda oblivious to things going on around me. I like to concentrate on what I'm doing, and I don't realize when people could be bothering me or trying to distract me, or even trying to get my attention. It's a useful trait sometimes, and other times it is quite bad. I'm not much of a talker, and people consider me quite the shy type. I LOVE anything to do with computers. I'm a geek. I also love video games. Maybe I love them a little too much, haha. Just to name off a few of my favorites I play all the time: Brawl, Oblivion, Fallout 3, The Sims 2 and 3, Age of Empires 2 and 3, and a few online games.

I love to script effects and edit textures on Oblivion and Fallout, and through a bunch of tough bumps and bruises of crashing the game and disgusting looking armor and weapons, I have become quite good at both, and I'd love to try and make members whatever they may have in mind. The bad thing is, my desktop is currently .... Dead. I can do it on my laptop, I just DO NOT prefer it, it doesn't have dual screens, and I am Lazy. It makes it a tad difficult.

Oh and since this is a brawl clan, my main is Zelda. I love her a lot, and I always will. My secondary switches between Ness and Lucas. Depends on my mood that day.

But yeah, anyways, nice to be here, thanks for inviting me Sync.
Back to top Go down
Magenta

Magenta

Hello, it's Imma. Empty
PostSubject: RE: Hello, it's Imma.   Hello, it's Imma. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:17 pm

hai imma!!! welcome to ak heehee n-n have fun while you're here and stuff =3
Back to top Go down

Hello, it's Imma.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Lounge :: Smash Chat-
Jump to: