Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

Windows 7: Ahh Much Better..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imma Nimma

Imma Nimma

Windows 7: Ahh Much Better.. Empty
PostSubject: Windows 7: Ahh Much Better..   Windows 7: Ahh Much Better.. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Now I know most of you don't really care, but that's alright. I can still blab on about this interesting new operating system. So be prepared for a little what you might call a "review", Imma style.

The first thing I noticed about this new operating system was the new task bar. It has such a touchy feey feeling like a mac when you first boot it up. A one click start up program type thing. All the tabs you remember as windows are now hidden in one single icon on the task bar next to the start button. It could be cool to a person who likes it, but for those who don't (Like me), you can change it back to regular. Here's a snapshot of my desktop:
Windows 7: Ahh Much Better.. W7_Forums01

Another interesting thing about the background, you can set up to 3 pictures to change in a set time interval. Well hey, I thought it was cool. You can also choose different sounds, or like me, you can customize it to your own sounds and actually save it as a theme. Super awesome right?

Windows 7 has compatibility mode for programs that were meant to run on previous OS versions of windows. The difference from vista is that it actually does something. Otherwise my Age of Empires II wouldn't run, and I would be very very VERY sad.

Windows 7 kinda retained the feel of Vista all together, but 7 is much faster than vista. It's so much faster, I'm serious. It can't go unnoticed. Not to mention, it's efficient. Let's just say I was running Windows Vista Home Premium x64, it usually used 1.5 GB of ram on startup, Windows 7 Home Premium x64 only uses about 850 MB on startup.

All together, Windows 7 is better than XP, and better than Vista by far. It's not just opinion, it's a fact. Just try it out sometime. I'll post new things I find cool whenever I discover them.
Back to top Go down
lasehf

Windows 7: Ahh Much Better.. Empty
PostSubject: windows7   Windows 7: Ahh Much Better.. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:25 am

WINDOWS 7 has different versions,sometimes it didn't very good.before we use it,we test a lot.but at last,it comes up many problems.
woodworking cnc router
mini cnc router
stone cnc router
Back to top Go down

Windows 7: Ahh Much Better..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming/ETC. :: Microsoft-
Jump to: