Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

Aeon Is Now Dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sync
Admin
Sync

Aeon Is Now Dead Empty
PostSubject: Aeon Is Now Dead   Aeon Is Now Dead EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:58 pm

As much as it pains me to say this Aeon Kairos is dead we all have outside things that lead us away. It was nice meeting all the friends i have over the 2 years. Everything comes to a end eventuallly.....Its the end..................Or is it....?
Back to top Go down
https://aeonkairos.forumotion.com
mariomanshow

mariomanshow

Aeon Is Now Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeon Is Now Dead   Aeon Is Now Dead EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:47 am

Its been like a month and no one posted anything, also sorry was busy this year studying, also don't forget the last rule we had, we were allow to multi clan than lets join another clan to have fun in even if this clan dies out we can find new one together, and we'll pick a clan that never dies out and become friends together.

School is out for me so I got the whole summer free to be active, but idk if there are anyone else here beside aeon, no one posted your topic.... the past 2 years I've seen every brawl clan die out within months or years, except for korlash that we warred before, very nice people and never flame us, they're only on in afternoon and seem active on forums, well Idk about you but I want us to be together sucks that I put school more before this clan, so I'll make the first move I'm going to join this site http://www.korlash.co.nr/ , an active chat can either make us alive again together or not.
Back to top Go down

Aeon Is Now Dead
Page 1 of 1