Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

If anyone still comes to this site, or for those who remember this once amazing place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stewiebrianduo

stewiebrianduo

If anyone still comes to this site, or for those who remember this once amazing place Empty
PostSubject: If anyone still comes to this site, or for those who remember this once amazing place   If anyone still comes to this site, or for those who remember this once amazing place EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 9:57 pm

Hey everyone, stewie here. I dont expect anyone to be here anymore sadly, but if in the event someone does log back on to remember the good old days and fun we used to have, you all were amazing people.

I had a lot of fun with you all, and I miss the times we spent in the chat room and on smash. If for whatever reason anyone wants to reconnect, Im on snapchat at aaronunikorn or instagram at aaron_unikorn.

If 10 years ago, that was our last time together, I hope you all are living great lives. Maybe one day we'll reconnect again, who knows.

But the memories we all made here wont ever be forgotten. Stay safe you all, for whoever visits this site still.

Peace Peace homies
Back to top Go down

If anyone still comes to this site, or for those who remember this once amazing place
Page 1 of 1