Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

Information on the Quantum Brawlers.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Syusuke Fuji

Syusuke Fuji

Information on the Quantum Brawlers. Empty
PostSubject: Information on the Quantum Brawlers.   Information on the Quantum Brawlers. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Since I will be unable to lend aid in the clan war, I've decided to help in a different way: Reconnaissance. This thread will contain information on all 15 members of the Quantum Brawlers listed on AiB. 3 Brawlers per post.

Frozen Popo: Frozen Popo seems to be an average Brawler, placing in the middle of the three tournaments he has participated in on AiB. Frozen Popo mains the IC's, so I would watch out for the signature moves of Chaingrabbing and Desyncing. Seconds Link, Olimar, and Jigglypuff.

Orange: Orange has a ladder record of 59-103, with a streak of 11 losses so far. He does have the streaker badge however, which indicates some form of skill. In the one singles tournament that he played in, he placed 9th out of 23rd, losing to player bcb, winning against players TwitchyKong and thepinkrevengefighter ( the latter who I have also beat ), and losing to player nickster0333. Mains the PK kids.

Prey: Little to no information available. No ladder statistics, however, he has played many different fighting games, such as Brawl/Melee, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Street Fighter, and the like, so he knows his way around fighting games apparently. Mains Fox, and seconds Falcon, Falco,and Sonic.

Post 1 complete, post 2 coming shortly.
Back to top Go down
Syusuke Fuji

Syusuke Fuji

PostSubject: Re: Information on the Quantum Brawlers.   Information on the Quantum Brawlers. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Post 2 commencing... next 3 brawlers ready to be analyzed...

Uchi: Uchi seems to be a clan powerhouse. His ladder record is 98- 61, with a streak of eleven wins. He has also earned the tank badge on AiB. No mains posted on his profile. No tournament records posted on his profile. Analysis sadly failed.

Ultimate Nightmare: Skill unable to be analyzed. No ladder or tournament records available, no badges relating to wins at all. Mains Wolf, seconds Ganondorf, Link, and Ike. Seems to prefer heavier characters to lighter ones. As a side note, fellow Shadow the Hedgehog fan. ^.^ Analysis sadly failed....

Video: Leader of the Quantum 15. No tournament records or mains to be found. Ladder record however shows that he is 14-50 with a streak of 6 losses. Analysis sadly failed....

All 6 members on AiB analyzed. Analysis complete.

Side Note: DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM. THIS ANAYLSIS WAS COMPILED OF THE SMALL AMOUNT OF INFORMATION FOUND ON THE AIB PROFILES. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE!
Back to top Go down
Haou

Haou

PostSubject: Re: Information on the Quantum Brawlers.   Information on the Quantum Brawlers. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:09 am

Great work with these analysis..
Back to top Go down
Bookwormz

Bookwormz

PostSubject: Re: Information on the Quantum Brawlers.   Information on the Quantum Brawlers. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Great work if we fight them we should have this page up so we could get a idea of who some of them are going to use.
Back to top Go down
bair-jigsaw

PostSubject: info   Information on the Quantum Brawlers. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:45 pm

I went undercover and researched there clan leader video/omega. What i've come to understand is that he mains D3 and G&W. His best is G&W and he is good with G&W so watch out for him and his secondary is D3 from what i was told.. His D3 is average not much of a threat i would say but none the less watch out anything could happen.

Ba!r~JiGsaW
Back to top Go down
Mąğş®

Mąğş®

PostSubject: Re: Information on the Quantum Brawlers.   Information on the Quantum Brawlers. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Sounds awesome. Thanks for the Information.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kaetronea
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information on the Quantum Brawlers.   Information on the Quantum Brawlers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Information on the Quantum Brawlers.
Page 1 of 1