Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

I'm Pathetic, say it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haou

Haou

I'm Pathetic, say it. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Pathetic, say it.   I'm Pathetic, say it. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm running away from this clan and many other things, when I come back? Hell if I know,don't say bye or crap. Raiden, JT is allowed to know this and you know some of the reasons why, but I haven't told you the whole story.
Best friend I thought I had, in the end, was just deceived. Can never trust anyone. Enough said.
I'm sorry if I've been such an asshole, I know, I've said this numerous times, just bear with me.. I beg of you guys. I can't handle this, to let go of everything and get back on my feet. Please, understand this.. puberty is a bitch, and once you're deceived, treated like shit and have a limited heart of forgiveness, for someone you trusted the most and was like a brother to you, then, yeah sure, then try to persuade me to come back. I have a shit school, life and friends. Better that you all here this, 'cause no trust in this soul. Such a lowlife, if that's what you're thinking and I agree with you. I'm a nobody but a true loser.
Back to top Go down
J Thunder

J Thunder

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pathetic, say it.   I'm Pathetic, say it. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Nope u arent..... nuff said.....

In fact, I'II make a poll about it......

cheers
Back to top Go down
Mąğş®

Mąğş®

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pathetic, say it.   I'm Pathetic, say it. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:53 pm

I know how you feel. Crying or Very sad I hate Puberty if messes up your Voice...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kaetronea
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pathetic, say it.   I'm Pathetic, say it. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Pathetic, say it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Lounge :: Smash Chat-
Jump to: