Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

Magenta's Birthday smash off!

Go down 
2 posters

Are you ready for this?
Maybe?
Magenta's Birthday smash off! I_vote_lcap0%Magenta's Birthday smash off! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I need my mommy!
Magenta's Birthday smash off! I_vote_lcap100%Magenta's Birthday smash off! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Yesh!
Magenta's Birthday smash off! I_vote_lcap0%Magenta's Birthday smash off! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Falco Punch!
 0% [ 0 ]
Epic fail.,
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Lazerus

Lazerus

Magenta's Birthday smash off! Empty
PostSubject: Magenta's Birthday smash off!   Magenta's Birthday smash off! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:50 am

Hey guys its laz here to give you a tourney daily! basically I am still learning the basis of Tio organizer, But in well hands it going great! Plus today is Magenta's happy day! So lets celebrate with a good brawl tournament eh? All I ask in this thread is that you post that you will be able to join, and rules, time, and date will be displayed under this paragraph. Um, other then that this is going to be my first of many tournaments, and also I do plan to do this daily. So give old magenta a good sweet sixteen birthday bash to remember ok?!

• Rules- Single matches, double bracket set (means looser bracket in placed), no bans, maps are all open, but can be banned on player's request depending on what map it is.

Game- Super Smash Bros Brawl

Time- Through all day is registration, till 3:00 pm central, then 4-5 pm will be preparations, and also warm-up rounds, finally around 6:00 will be the beginning of the tournament. Tournament ends depending on how many members, and what outcomes lead to.

Counterpicks are allowed

Cheating is not tolerated such as host lag,and etc hacking mods, But CGs, and Spam is permitted.

All in all welcome to the bash of the new beginning of Magenta's 16th year!

Magenta's Birthday smash off! BrawlParty
Back to top Go down
http://projectg33k.org/
Syusuke Fuji

Syusuke Fuji

Magenta's Birthday smash off! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magenta's Birthday smash off!   Magenta's Birthday smash off! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Yes, I'll sign up.
Back to top Go down

Magenta's Birthday smash off!
Page 1 of 1