Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizzy

This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's Empty
PostSubject: This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's   This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:27 pm

Let me just start off saying that this should have been done a long time ago by mods and this is something that i suggested and no1 listened 2. this should bring down alot of no shows when we have toruney so plz read, comprehend, and respond.
moving rite along; i need everyone who wants 2 participate in future tourny's 2 notify the rest of the clan when they r usually free. 4 the past 2 tourny's when have had no shows and on sum occasions we have had 2 step down. plz b as thorough as possible; including days of the week and time of day if possible.
Further more, after u make this post and ur schedule changes b sure 2 repost and let us no. this should reduce alot of confusion when scheduling 4 clan. I'll start off.

I not free on the evenings of friday and saturday between 4-10pm, and on most tuesdays between 3-9. any other time beside those specified above i am free and available
Back to top Go down
Sync
Admin
Sync

PostSubject: Re: This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's   This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Alright i see your point here goes the same for clan wars we need better communication between others. im avialble mainly frommorning but between the hours of 5-8 PM weekdays and on sundays im not avalable
Back to top Go down
https://aeonkairos.forumotion.com
Lazerus

Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's   This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:34 am

Um, I started to host tournies all the time, but you have to understand that I can't always host constantly plus the stupidity that accompanies the attendees. So if you wish to do this please go ahead. I will be hosting soon, But MVC2, DOW2, and school is starting to take my time, and as much as I would love to keep you guys going, I am just one person so good luck Dizzy, and hope you know what you are doing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://projectg33k.org/
MasterCheeze

PostSubject: Re: This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's   This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:17 am

I work at random times, but I could give you a one-two weeks notice on days I work. School starts at the end of the month, so sometimes I'll be unavailable on weekends and weekday nights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's   This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's Empty

Back to top Go down

This is 4 ppl who participate or wanna participate in tourny's
Page 1 of 1