Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

Moderator Request Form

Go down 
+4
crisspy727
J Thunder
Bookwormz
Sync
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sync
Admin
Sync

Moderator Request Form Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Request Form   Moderator Request Form EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Hello, and welcome to the Mod request topic. You are either to read this, or we both know you want to be a mod for clan Aeon's chat box, and forums. How you acquire this role? There is many requirements needed to be a effective, and trusted Mod.

For starters, you must have experience at this type of job. For example; former mod, mod for Forum-base site, former clan leader, or any type of legit leadership role. Reason being is because when having someone with this type of power, we need to make sure they are able to control thier actions, and also the way they define thier own personal usage of power. Meaning no power mongers, show-offs, and tyrants.

Secondary rules imply the trust you display. This showcased by how well you know other members. Also this means to not be disloyal, or dishonest. Making threats to leave clan is dishonorable, and cowardly for anyone. A Mod must be strong, and also very devoted to any type of task he/she is presented with.

Time-wise. You must have at least spent about two week fully with Aeon Kairos. This shows how your active status proves your devotion, and also reliability for the clan.

Skill Level. Skill is needed to also prove your ready for mod ship. To pass this part, is simple. Impress members with your skills on brawl.Our system is built on a scale wise function. from 1-10 you are judge by either another mod, or admin/leader. If you surpass 5-6 or higher, then mod ship is acceptable, But now this does not mean just work on brawl. Make contributions on the site, and assist new/recent members with anything.

Thank you for your time, and also please consider this warning. Mod ship is a grueling task, and role. To play it is not only to enjoy it's advantages, But to make a difference in the clan's social foundation. So please consider all this before entering your application.

Now please reply with a informative response on why you should be a Mod on clan Aeon. 1-2 sentences will not cut it. Recommend long, and persuasive paragraphs. Thank you, and have a good day.
Back to top Go down
https://aeonkairos.forumotion.com
Bookwormz

Bookwormz

PostSubject: [b]Bookwormz Resume[/b]   Moderator Request Form EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Summary: A dedicated and motivated Brawler with excellent relationship skills.

Qualifications: Extensive Knowledge on all 35 characters (39 if transformations are included)

Has been her for majority of the past two business weeks.

Has and will never make a treat to leave the clan.

Works well with others and is not afraid to share the credit when credit is due

To show support for the clan I made a recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERrCX55JEg8&feature=channel_page

Outstanding organizational, listening, and problem solving skills.

Proven expertise with One on One, Team, And Free For All battles.

Employment History The Vice president of my schools Anime Club, the president of the Debate Club, and manager of both forums.

For a few months was a moderator in the Dark Deception Clan.

Education: Currently going to the 12th grade. Expected to receive High School Diploma in a one year time span.

Medical History: Use to be diagnosed with clinical depression.

Family has a history of high blood pressure.

Has had all shots and is currently up to date.

Wears Glasses or contacts on a daily basis.

Comments: Although two business weeks seems like a short time I have come to know, understand, and cherish most of the members. And prior to writing this I though of it as unbecoming to still use random so I have gone through the phases of picking a main (Lucario). My Lucario has been critiqued by Chrono of Subspace Armada (SA), Jigmon of Aeon Kairos, and my friend Stephen Walker. If you have any further questions you may email me at: Bookwormz13971@hotmail.com or you can post them here. Until I hear from you again about this topic I will not mention it and I hope you give me the satisfaction of working with you and the clan in the near future.
Back to top Go down
J Thunder

J Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Request Form   Moderator Request Form EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:38 am

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

WTF!!? WTF??!?? WTF!?!?! WTF?!?!

farao farao farao farao

Lies!!! I go to the same high school!!!!!!

err.......not really

flower
Back to top Go down
crisspy727

crisspy727

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Request Form   Moderator Request Form EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:43 am

I think i should be a mod cause im already a mod so i think thats like that best reason 2 be a mod right come on ppl need 2 agree with me if not then ill hunt u down and kill u with waffles elephant Elephant that is all
Back to top Go down
jigmon

jigmon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Request Form   Moderator Request Form EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:58 pm

lol @ crisppy, and your app is being looked at bookz
Back to top Go down
Lazerus

Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Request Form   Moderator Request Form EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:00 am

Hello, and I am here to apply for being a mod for Aeon Kairos. Now I hate that I have to do this, and I don't enjoy trying to rise up in ranks, But I realize now that this clan needs some back bone foundation to flourish, and I am going to take my time, and explain why selection of being a mod is what must come to be.

First of all to be clear, I don't enjoy this. I do this in times of desperation, and much needed enforcement due to the mass majority of immature brawlers. Now if this offends you already, then you clearly show your true colors just now. Back to the Request form though.

Experience- I have served as many roles connecting to clans, forums, and web sites. I have hosted my own clan, and Rpg site. I have earned titles ranging from Mod, to Admin. I have the strict will to push a clan in the right direction, and also determination to provide for my community. For any disbelievers here is a link to my former site that had died back in last February~ http://z15.invisionfree.com/AVPVM/index.php?act=idx Note- My name on the site is known as Devilfruit, and DF. I am had created the site's skin, color design, and also formed the entrie ranking system, shops, and everything that is clan based, and locations.

Time span- I have spent most of my free time on Aeon Kairos, and spending it well unlike most. I have put effort by making guides, and also trying to discuss ideas with many of the members.

Loyalty- I am dedicated to AK, and to my reasons for this is because to see a clan like this fall because of the same events with my members, I would rather not foreshadow another clan come down with senseless troubles.

Skills- I vary from Hosting, writing, designing, pod casting, advertisement, Tech, Humorous jokes, and overall great gamer.

Scale Level- Out of pure honesty I have very low numbers in my brawling status. I would have to say I range from 3-4 or lower. I am not ashamed, But am needing to train harder to promote myself much better among the fellow brawlers. I do main Jigglypuff, and making some what progress.

My personal info if needed is already displayed in Tech support, and my profile alone. Here is the tech support link, and my Profile link if needed. https://aeonkairos.forumotion.com/clan-suggestionsideas-f6/need-tech-support-you-came-to-the-right-place-t48.htm -Tech
https://aeonkairos.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=11 -Profile

I am done with anything else required, and my final comments are that I hate being promoted as I already told many, But sometimes I have to come in, and help out. I would ******* hate to see AK fall because of little kids crying over spilled milk.. Its time to grow up boys, and girls.
Back to top Go down
http://projectg33k.org/
AK_Sparkles

AK_Sparkles

PostSubject: woohoo   Moderator Request Form EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Hello, and I am here to apply for being a mod for Aeon Kairos. -credits go to laz for this great opening sentence.

Experience - Leader of my own "Travian" clan for some time. Had around 20 members. (Travian is where you build villages, and destroy other's villages in an attempt to conquer the world wonder at the end) I have lead my own CoD DS clan fpr around 9 months now (or 10 or 11) (http://ep.ipbfree.com)

Skill - I suck monkey bawls, but I'm getting there Wink 2/5 mabeh

Loyalship - Sure thing. I have never stabbed anyone in the back, and lot's of people I know trust me with there life. (Maybe not there life, but there password's for stuff they do online.

Time Span - 4-5 hours every day for a week.

Personal Info - 1 annoying parent, 1 annoying sibling. I am 13 years of age, and will level up on July 27th. (14 ^_^)

Why should spark be mod? - I love this game. Smile and uhh why not?
Back to top Go down
kaspersky

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Request Form   Moderator Request Form EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Employment History The Vice president of my schools Anime Club, the president of the Debate Club, and manager of both forums.

For a few months was a moderator in the Dark Deception Clan.

Education: Currently going to the 12th grade. Expected to receive High School Diploma in a one year time span.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Request Form   Moderator Request Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Request Form
Page 1 of 1