Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

M.U.G.E.N Wars.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus

Lazerus

M.U.G.E.N Wars. Empty
PostSubject: M.U.G.E.N Wars.   M.U.G.E.N Wars. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Now before anyone pulls out this unneeded remark "THIS IS NOT A BRAWL FIGHT!" Well I am full aware of that, and that is why It is called M.U.G.E.N Wars. Not brawl match, or Lazerus vs Etc. So please understand this was the only suitable area due to the fact that it is the video sections, and technically this is considered a brawl. So Enough of my jibber jabber, and let me present the first Mugen video I had made using Fraps the inside computer cam-corder. Now Do note that I did make this M.U.G.E.N application myself, and the format for mugens are thankfully made by french, American, and also Japanese computer designers. Mugen is a C++ library program, and also very hard to design if you have no coding skills or the basic foundations of what goes here, and there. Now please don't ask me where to get mugen yet. I will post links soon, and also keep using this topic to post my mugen videos. So please enjoy this fight!

Starring~ Ronald McDonald (player-Laz), Micheal Jackson (cpu) Vs Link (cpu), and Duffy duck, aka Duck dodgers (cpu) *NOTE- this video being my first had music mistakes, and also I am aware of a few flaws, But please bare with them, and use the play list on your right to sync the combat with some intense fighting*

View My Video
Back to top Go down
http://projectg33k.org/
Lazerus

Lazerus

M.U.G.E.N Wars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.U.G.E.N Wars.   M.U.G.E.N Wars. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:47 pm

M.U.G.E.N Wars. Th_Owned This is another mugen fight dealing with the One Piece universe. Now this one is a little more improved then the last one. it has audio background, using Snagit program, and also it has the music displayed for anyone curious minds. Get Ready to Die~ By Andrew W.K

Luffy (Laz) Vs Crocodile (cpu)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus

Lazerus

M.U.G.E.N Wars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.U.G.E.N Wars.   M.U.G.E.N Wars. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:04 pm

M.U.G.E.N Wars. Th_adadaddd Last fight for a little while, But this is one of the most strongest of battles in MUGEN fake history. It contains all the big shots, and they attend to kill each other now, or never. So let give it up to Starring fighters~ Orochimaru with Luffy 2nd/3rd Gear!, Facing off against THE PREDATOR!, and BANKAi! ichigo! ARE YOU READY? FIGHT! *NOTE- I am not in this fight, or controlling it at all. It is a all cpu smash down*

Music is Mortal Kombat theme.
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

M.U.G.E.N Wars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.U.G.E.N Wars.   M.U.G.E.N Wars. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:04 am

I will post links soon, and also keep using this topic to post my mugen videos. So please enjoy this fight!
Paper napkin making machine
compare gps systems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M.U.G.E.N Wars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.U.G.E.N Wars.   M.U.G.E.N Wars. Empty

Back to top Go down

M.U.G.E.N Wars.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mics. Threads :: Vids-
Jump to: